On this article you will learn how to use Access bank Mobile Application, the Access bank Application is available for Apple phones (iPhones), Android phones (smartphones) and Java phones.
This mobile application gives you time and quick access to your accounts in Access bank.
All customers of Access bank can subscribe to this service at no cost.
This article directs you on how to download, register and Access your mobile Application on your device.
Before you can have access to this application you will be required to use your authentication token issued by Access bank. In the event you do not have an authentication token, please visit any Access bank branch to obtain a transaction pin (authentication token).
There are different platforms for Access bank mobile banking:
- The Application platform: this platform allows you to use Access bank verified mobile application to make transactions using your device.
- The Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) codes*901# sometimes referred to as quick codes or feature codes is a communication protocol used by Global System of mobile Communication (GSM) cellular telephones to communicate with the mobile network operator’s computer.
This platform does not require internet connectivity. In this platform mobile transactions are performed using Access bank codes *901#.
Though there is a daily limit to amount you spend to transact, unlike the application that allows more.
Key features in Access Bank mobile banking.
- Transfer to accounts in Access bank.
- Transfer to accounts in other Banks in Nigeria.
- Bill Payments.
- Cable TV subscription.
- Airtime purchase.
- Request for Bank cheques.
- Confirm cheques.
- Cancel and stop cheques.
- Locate Access bank branches and Automated Teller Machines (ATMs).
- Change pin.
How to transfer Money on Access Bank Mobile Application.
In this piece, our focus is on the mobile banking Application offered by Access bank to aid customers with their daily transactions with ease.
This mobile banking Application is a classic application designed for Access bank customers who use
- Java phones.
This can be downloaded via the application store of these devices except for Java enabled phones.
Simply launch your app store and search for Access mobile bank Application, download and install the application. For Java enabled device simply send a message containing “D AM” to 2022 to get the application. In this platform you can
- Transfer funds
- Recharge airtime
- View Mini statement
- Check account balance
For the Android, blackberry and iPhone users this comes with some premium features which distinguish it from the mobile banking classic. These features include: airline tickets purchase, Beneficiary of fund transfer confirmation, cheque book management, daily business transactions up to 2,000.000 naira, airtime top up spot, Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) locations, Bill payments etc.
After downloading this application on your mobile device, next is to get registered on Access bank internet banking platform after which you login into the application with your registration details using this link https://ibank.accessbankplc.com retailbank to fill the registration form and create your login details.
Steps Guide on How to make funds transfer with access bank mobile app
- Launch the Access mobile banking Application on your device.
- Login with your internet bank login details.
- Navigate and select the transfer option of transaction.
- Choose the bank you wish to transfer to, input the account details and amount to be transferred.
- Next is to generate the One Time Password (OTP) for the transaction.
- Verify the transaction with your token or the One Time Password (OTP).
- After the verification, next is to click on submit icon which completes the transaction.
After this, the transaction will be carried out you will get a debit alert for the transaction, Thank you for reading please drop a comment and share.